Prolonged Field Care Collective
Since 2014, the Prolonged Field Care Collective (PFCC) has been the leader in bringing relevant digital content to SOF medics and clinicians working in austere environments around the world. Our content is used by U.S. and allied military SOF units, as well as regular military and other governmental organizations, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and civilian organizations.
PFCC is known for:
- the Prolonged Field Care podcast
- the prolongedfieldcare.org site
- supplemental educational materials
- Hosted by Dennis Jarema, 18D RN, with many thought leaders and subject matter experts in austere medicine
- Available on Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, YouTube, and more
- Average of 10,000 downloads per episode
- Vast array of educational materials, original blog posts, and downloadable content
- A touch point to other official medic-targeted websites
- Used as supplemental educational material in Special Operations Forces medical and austere care
How to Support
Your gift will directly impact the training of SOF medics and professionals working in rural, remote and austere environments. Financial support not only enhances critical education and training for military and EMS providers, but directly increases the quality of medical support provided by these medics and professionals.
Thank you to these PFCC Sponsors and Supporters!
Delta Development Team
Ragged Edge Solutions
Special Operations Technologies
Specialized Medical Standards
North American Rescue